Our tea tour on Saturday 21 November has been fully booked.
If you are interested in booking a tea tour with us, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us through email – fill out the contact form below – or through our Facebook or Instagram pages.
We will finally be hosting two tea tours to visit Higashi-Sonogi in person this November!
On Saturday 14 & 21 November, join us for a fantastic tea tour programme: including a visit to the scenic tea fields, walk around a tea factory, and taste lots of delicious locally produced teas. The tour is FREE of charge and includes lunch.
- Programme : 9 am – 4 pm
- Cost : FREE, including lunch
- Accepted applicants : 10 people
The details for the day tour are as follows:
- 9:00 meeting place ▶︎Sasebo station
- 10:00 introduction（30 minutes) ▶︎Traditional Japanese house
- 10:50 tea fields（30 minutes）
- 11:30 tea factory（30 minutes）
- 12:20 lunch（40 minutes） ▶︎Roadside station Sonogi-no-sho
- 13:00 tea tasting session（90 minutes) ▶︎Traditional Japanese house
- ～16:00 dismissing place ▶︎Sasebo station
All you have to do is arrive at the meeting place – Sasebo station – on time, wear some comfortable shoes that will allow you to walk between the tea fields, have your camera ready and just enjoy the taste of our local teas.
You hope you will come away with a better appreciation for Nagasaki teas, learn something about tea history in Japan, admire the beautiful views of Higashi-Sonogi and delight in the enthusiasm of our team.